Saturday, May 15, 2010

on a wing and a prayer

A buddy of mine is celebrating a birthday next week, and today's card is winging its way to her today! Another black and white one for today; it's one of my fav color combinations when used with a splash of another color. This one uses a cool butterfly stamp (Joann of Karen's Creative Stamping provided that, and I've already forgotten whose stamp it was ... methinks inkadinkadoo or stampendous ... we'll see, if someone corrects me! Joann, you reading this?) stamped in black, double matted, and the yellow mat color is carried thru on the ribbon bow we used. I'm bow challenged, so pulled out my handy dandy bow-easy to make that. Easy peasy!

stamps: inkadinkado's (thanx, Joann!) butterfly flourish, Scrappy Cat's birthday (inside sentiment); paper: unknown DP, black, white, yellow card stocks; ink: VersaFine onyx black; tools: Cuttlebug with birds and swirls embossing folder, bow-easy; accessories: unknown yellow ribbon

No comments: