Saturday, October 30, 2010

best {thanksgiving} wishes

I tend to be heavy-handed ... I have a lead foot, I press when I write with pen or pencil, I bear down sometimes too heavy when stamping ... get the drift?! So it comes as a surprise to me that it appears I may have sponged ink on this card a bit too gently?! I distressed every piece of cardstock but for the faux ribbon, in case you can't tell from the picture.

This was one of the cards we made at today's make-'n-take at Karen's, before we headed north to take in Shipshewana on the Road in Birch Run. It was a first for me, and I got some good deals - a few tees for $2.50 ea, 2 pkgs of dress socks - at 6 pairs each for $5 each, a couple used stamps for $2 and $3, and a cool wrought iron wreath holder complete with wreath for $20.
No deets today - tho' I really like the mustard-y color of the card stock, and the DP ... and I'm a sucker for leaf punches and stamps!

No comments: