Wednesday, October 20, 2010

happy b'day, bro'

My favorite youngest brother (hi Mark!) enjoyed a birthday this month, and I was a BAAAADD sister ... I made a card based on his fav cartoon, Mr. Peabody & Sherman of the Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoon series, but didn't have it ready to be delivered in time for his b'day. I MEANT to ... but like my Mom used to tell me, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions (yes, I heard that LOTS while growing up, LOL!). And then, to top that off, I MEANT to send him an e-card on his b'day ... yeah, and forgot to. And THEN I messed up his birth date and put him 900 years older than he actually IS! Sigh ... of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

Anywho, I felt the need to wait 'til I was sure he'd seen his card before posting it here. And bro' Mark probably already knows this, but a film based on the cartoon is in development stage and slated for a 2012 release.

stamps: n/a (all pics I found on the Internet), sentiments PC-generated; tools: Cuttlebug w Spellbinders' Nestabilities

No comments: