Saturday, October 23, 2010

trick or treat

Somebody, stop me! I keep making Halloween cards and can't help myself! I'd picked up this DP and matching stamp set a couple weeks ago and put it aside ... and realized this a.m. that I'd not stamped it yet. Sigh ... so here's another card, this one loosely based on clean & simple's FTL113 sketch challenge.

I DO enjoy Halloween, tho', and always have. We hold trick or treating at my workplace from 3-5 p.m. the Friday before the holdiay, and lots of employees or their spouses bring their kids up. I generally like to get into the spirit and have amassed quite a collection of clown and witch garb. I don't recall which I was last year ...
stamps: My Mind's Eye blackbird stamps, Unity's Hauntingly Sweet (inside sentiment); paper: My Mind's Eye Blackbird Neighborhood DP, A1 Neenah Natural White, ColorMates' Dark Morning Mist, Dark Terra-Cotta card stocks; inks: SU's Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss and asst'd Tri-C watercolor markers; tools: ek success' dotted scallop border punch

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your cute card! Enjoy Halloween - it's great that you get into the spirit!

Nat said...

wonderful card, sooo super cute!! I am excited about Halloween, just love this time of year!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute card, TFS!