Saturday, October 1, 2011

have a spooky night!

My local scrapbooking shop, Capture A Memory, holds make-'n-takes every Saturday that are free to members and range between $2-5 for non-members. They offered a choice of one of a few versions of gift bags and small notecard for today's project. I have two boys, and figured I'd alter mine from a bag into another Halloween card, pictured at left.

I'm shocked to report that I couldn't find a bat image among my stamps, so I purchased some of the puffy bat ribbon to use against the moon.

Here's a couple of the cute sampling of bags offered today. They had all sorts of Halloween images already prepared from some of the shop's dies, which are plentiful, including the house I used, the Boo sentiment, cats, and witches riding brooms. It was fun. Thanx, Jill, for the cute offerings!

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

There was a bat stamp in the dollar bin at Mike's. I has a bat.