Friday, October 28, 2011

it's in the mail

sometimes pictures don't do subjects justice. I remember thinking that when I camped at the Grand Canyon many moons ago; today's card is another example ... or it COULD be the photographer ... sigh ... anywho, the colors are soft and amazing IRL!

I took a vacation day today, and am sitting at my PC which is positioned at a back wall with a slider glass door next to me ... and that beautiful tree I took pics of earlier this week? this morning we had frost on the lawn and when the sun hit the trees, it was like watching Pigpen in a Charlie Brown special! the orange maple has since slowed and now only an occasional leaf is falling, but I expect the yellow one to be leafless by the end of the day.

I'm addressing Halloween cards and this one's in the mail today! It was from a class project at a local paper crafting store - Capture a Memory - from a year or two ago. sorry, no deets today; all supplies were provided to us in class. the bats were from a puffy ribbon strip and I've used them multiple times, cutting each bat apart separately to affix to cards.

No comments: