Saturday, March 15, 2008

in spurts

That's how I work with different techniques ... also the way I post, apparently! LOL

I read in spurts (books, newspapers), do needlework in spurts, and scrapbook in spurts (now THERE's a long-neglected hobby) ... so it really shouldn't come as any surprise that I also seem to use tools in spurts, I guess. I seem to have been picking up the Cuttlebug more lately, and here's another card using it. I picked up the Polka Dot BK most recently and went thru my QuicKutz supplies to see what I had in the way of Easter dies.

stamps: Hero Arts; paper: Creative Memories' contemporary collection, Reminisce's Easter Ribbons, bright green and white cardstock on hand; ink: StazOn Jet Black; accessories: polka dot organdy from one of texasjodylyn's ribbon shares, eyelets from one of hedgehogink's eyelet shares (hey ladies, do I get a discount commission if folkes tell you I sent 'em your way?!); tools: Creative Memories' oval cutting system, Cuttlebug w polka dot BK, QuicKutz Squeeze w chick die set

No comments: