Saturday, October 25, 2008

"fall"ing for you

I'd not had the chance to make any sketches 'til today to celebrate the 18 days of Angelosity! Sometimes work and just plain life just gets in the way, y'know?! Well, today's the day ... this is for sketch #1. I'd not yet inked this l'il cutie scarecrow I'd picked up recently from the kind folkes at ShortCuts who've lately been offering entire series of the latest studio g releases. Now, that's my kind of deal ... 20-25 mini stamp sets to a series at $1 ea. This was from their early October offering if I recall correctly; mainly Halloween stamp sets, it also included 4 that were "clearly" Thanksgiving-related. I popped the l'il scarecrow dude up using dimensionals.

My Mom's up visiting and we're getting ready to head out to my fav local Italian restaurant for supper, but I hope to stop by again to post tomorrow! I just rec'd ShortCuts' studio g calendar offering in today's mail! Whoo hoo! Happy to countdown w you, Angel ~ had I told you how glad I am you're holding another countdown?!

stamps: studio g, paper: Graphic45's Botanicabella collection DP, SU's More Mustard, Chocolate Chip cardstocks; inks: StazOn's Jet Black, SU's More Mustard, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, and Chocolate Chip, Tri-C watercolor markers

1 comment:

Angel said...

And I am so glad you get to play! Love the scarecrow. he's so fun!