Monday, October 13, 2008

so thankful for U

This card will be winging it's way to send b'day greetings to my younger brother today. It's his b'day and he's out of town so all's well. I'd picked up this stamp set last weekend for its fall stamps and decided it worked for my brother's b'day too - he's always been there for me and time I need an assist! Looking to card sketches for inspiration last night, this one's based on SplitCoastStampers' SC197 sketch. The DP's from my LSS - I realized that their bag (isn't it pretty?) matched SU's Rich Regals family of cardstocks.

stamps: Autumn Leaves' 'tis the season, SU's Headline Alphabet, studio g' happy b'day sentiment; paper: bag from LSS for DP, SU's Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White; ink: CTMH's Outdoor Denim; accessories: CTMH's Outdoor Denim ribbon

1 comment:

Catherine said...

love the DSP on this card...gorgeous!