Sunday, September 27, 2009

a double whammy of sorts

This is a double whammy 'cuz I made this card in greens for Waltzing Mouse's color challenge (and 'cuz the bright green's one of my fav colors ... you can tell by my blog layout, right?! grins ... ) and using Card Patterns' Sketch 34 sketch layout. The cutie skeleton's in one of my fav of this year's Halloween stamp sets and includes the sentiment. I'm LOVIN' the skeleton - it's so friendly-looking and none too scary, so this card can go to anyone, including those w small kids. The crow's from a studio g release and so are the bats and "trick or treat" sentiment I used on the inside.

I'd picked up this DP at this past year's Mega Meet and love the color combo of black, white, and a splash of color; don't you?!

stamps: Cosmo Cricket's Haunted, studio g's series 20 and 34; paper: sei's eerie alley's batty DP, Paper Reflections' black and unknown white card stocks; ink: StazOn's Jet Black; accessories: sei's eerie alley ribbon; tools: SU's slit punch

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool wee card!!! love the wee skeliton and the greens are fab, many thanks for playing along, good luck!

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific! Your papers and images are da bomb!

dstandard said...

Fabulous! Love this - just adorable!

Vanessa said...

Hey Sue! Cool card, love what you have done with the sketch! Nice to meet you (I am from the MFW blog)

Hugs,
Vanessa

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Sue! I'm so glad to have found your blog!

Cath from Moxie Fab World

Sharon Rittler said...

Hi Sue!
I love the skeletin card! The colors are great! Just starting my blog and hope to have it up soon to show off my craetions:]

whoistracy said...

This is fabulous Sue! I love that spooky skeleton.

wendy said...

Excellent blog, good work.
Wendy xx

Daniela F. said...

Great card, Sue! Cool skeleton and yes, it looks kind of cute :-)

StampOwl said...

oh what a fun card