Sunday, September 20, 2009

happy b'day Sue

A friend of mine is celebrating her birthday soon and I'm ready to drop this cutie into the mailbox while out doing errands this afternoon. Penny Black makes the cutest hedgehog stamps, don't you agree?! I love 'em all, and made this card with friends at one of Karen's recent make-'n-take Saturdays, but brought it home to stamp the sentiment. Today I used a few EK Success and Marvy punches and Nestabilities to add assorted flowers, circle and scalloped circle to hold a Happy Birthday laser cut greeting on the inside.

A quick post today for I SHOULD be getting ready as tomorrow my sister, Mom, niece and I are heading up north for a few days. My brother's already in Traverse City on business, and we'll be joining him tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it and hope the weather cooperates! Catch ya in a few days!

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

Stop and buy me some wine along the way. I gave all of what I had left of Mi wines to out of state visitors from my daughter's wedding. I need a drinkie. I just saw online the new Penny Black critters. I just need some money. This card is so cute. That hot pink is back in style.