Monday, September 14, 2009

have a spooky night

I finally got the household PC wrestled away from my youngest so I could post today's card, a sketch challenge - SSS21 - from the kind folkes at The Sweet Stop. I'm kicking out some Halloween cards of late, probably my 2nd favorite holiday to make cards for, and got to play with this cute red spider web looking ribbon I'd picked up from a LSS recently.

stamps: A Muse Artstamps' Spooky night, Cosmo Cricket's Haunted, studio g's series 34; paper: The Paper Studio's Boho Chic DP, Paper Reflections' black, Prism textured black and SU's Real Red card stock; ink: StazOn's Jet Black; accessories: , K&Co 3D stickers, unknown red webby ribbon

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What a SPOOKTACULAR card you've made! Love the skeleton googly face - super cute!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm here every day whether you know it or not, and the time has come.......I want another post!!