Friday, September 25, 2009

halloween treats

my fav of tonite's projects, this is a t'riffic way to store Halloween treats! we decorated this cute clear paint can as one of our craft stations tonite at our monthly stampin' club meeting - this month was the CTMH turn, led by the lovely and talented Ann Cortez. I'm lovin' this stamp set - it was high on my wish list but I just recently reviewed my stamp stash and I think I own close to a kazillion Halloween stamps already so I'm passing on it ... but it's SO STINKIN' CUTE, don't you think?! Here's a close-up of the greeting that wraps the can:


I learned of a shop I must check out in the Utica MI area tonite too - the Flower Factory, in Utica off M-59 ... methinks a field trip is in order!

stamps: CTMH's Beware, paper: orange and black card stock; ink: CTMH's Black

1 comment:

Angel said...

This is so cool, Sue! I love decorating tins and containers, don't you? I could do it all day!