Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Angelosity's Sketch 11

This has been SO much fun! I only wish I'd found Angelosity's blog earlier, but it's deffinitely one I've added to my blog roll and Google Reader account. If you're not familiar with Angel, she's one incredibly talented stamper who's had a birthday blog candy roll of sorts on her blog, adding items to her basket of blog candy each day and posting a challenge.

So, happy birthday, Angel! Hope you keep running a weekly challenge as this has been SO much fun! I'm still checking who submitted what and scoping out all the links to others' blogs.

Side story to this stamp - I thought I'd lost this stamp, and was pretty much tearing up the house searching for it for at least a couple weeks; I thot I'd searched EVERYWHERE and finally broke down and ordered another set last month. Well, probably a week after receiving the new set (I'd still not cut the stamps, figuring it COULD still show up) I, naturally, found the original set! I'd told my lunch buddies my story and a couple are interested in the set now, having seen my last couple postings. It's SUCH a nice stamp set! Gotta love it! Sorry it's a bit washed out - I work an 8-5 job and it's now after 7:30 p.m. by the time I take pics to upload and the flash blasts a portion of the card - not enough hours in the day, y'know?!

added 12/18/2007 - stamping this in blue 'n white reminded me of some blue delft plates my Mom has ...

stamps: my all time fav, SU's A Tree for All Seasons; paper: CTMH's Outdoor Denim, SU's Brocade Blue, and white card stock I had on hand; ink: CTMH's Outdoor Denim; accessories: Deja Views' Rub-Ons - Holiday Fun; tools: EK Success' Stamp-a-ma-jig, C-Thru Ruler Company's Zero Hero Centering Ruler

2 comments:

Angel said...

Oh, Sue! Thank you for your sweet words here. You chose the perfect set for this card! I gave away my set of TFAS.
I do plan on offering a weekly challenge! Just trying to decide what day of the week to do it on. Any suggestions?

Tricia T said...

That is a great card for that sketch!! I had such a hard time with that one!! Is it your handwriting?? It's beautiful!