Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Angelosity's Sketch 31

Just making this post under the wire ... with 15 more minutes to post during this day ... here's my post for Angelosity's daily challenge. I WAS just checking blogs before hitting the sack and then the circles down the center of today's sketch spoke to me. You see, I'd just picked up this ribbon from Michael's this past weekend!

Short on details 'cuz I just tossed everything back into it's storage ... stamps: Stampendous' Santa Trio, PAPERTREYink's Green Thumb; paper: red and white card stock from stash on hand; ink: Brilliance's black, waterbased markers on hand; accessories: Artic Antics ribbon

1 comment:

Angel said...

I love it!
And you can make your cards anytime during the month to get as many entries for the goodies as you can. The comments (for the stash of cards) must be made on the day of the post. Just wanted to clarify that for you in case you wanted to get more entries.
Hugs~ Angel