Wednesday, November 14, 2007

happy b'day, ed!

One of my joke buddies, Ed, retired last year and his birthday's fast approaching. I made this card to buck around thru our workgroup and send out in time to make it to him for his big day. What's up with that, my friends are asking? Inquiring minds want to know - as I'm USUALLY right down to the wire making cards or wrapping presents the night before the event!

Maybe I've changed my ways! ... or maybe I just wanted to use the cute tool stickers! Or maybe I wanted to play with Julee T's Mojo Monday Week #10 challenge! ... or a combination of all of the above!

stamps: SU's Short & Sweet, Small Sayings (inside sentiment); paper: no-name-on bright yellow, dark grey and white; ink: StazOn Jet Black, ColorBox Silver pigment; accessories: Karen Foster's Construction Zone cardstock stickers and Creative Imaginations' Swatch Book impress-ons; tools: Cuttlebug and Happy Birthday embossing folder

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Sue - What a great card! It sounds like you are having a great day!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Cool card! Those stickers are great! Thanks for playing! :)