Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Dreamin' Of A White Christmas

... just like the ones I used to love ... speakin' of those we love, I LOVE Rusty Pickle DP and am LOVIN' the muted colors of this particular line. I picked up some ribbon to match the DP - called White Christmas - and thought the label looked pretty 'nuff to use ... so I did! This card's based on the OCCC's sketch challenge!

stamps: SU's Heard from the Heart (inside sentiment) and Rough Edges Alphabet (I know, I lined it up so wonderful it looks like a ransom note, LOL!); paper: Rusty Pickle White Christmas DP, A1 Natural White and Prism unknown cardstocks; ink: StazOn Jet Black, Tri-C watercolor markers; accessories: white string removed from a tag, used for the "package's" ribbon

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Sue, this is beautiful! Love the colours you used! Fantastic dp too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great colors and images! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along.