Saturday, December 27, 2008

what's your current temp?

I'm sitting here in Michigan watching a movie w my eldest and DH, sitting in disbelief as the weather forecasters are predicting record breaking weather today! They're predicting 55 degrees Fahrenheit and it's currently 51 degrees outside (colder in our closed garage this a.m. when we checked - 39 degrees!)! We've scattered thundershowers in our forecast and I'm checking blogs between storm cells (addicted to the Internet as we know I am ... sigh).

I ask this question as the kind folkes at SheetLoad ShortCuts blog have a give-away and are asking, so head there if you're interested in playing along - by midnight CST! The picture at left should take you to their frosty give-away post.

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

my thermometer says 57F at 5:30 PM. I had to drive to Lansing last night as so so foggy then the thunder and downpours. Now the wind is coming and my yard is flooded. At least the sump works. But the dog is sick and my car is in the shop. Bleeech!