Monday, December 15, 2008

wedding day approaches


Do you recall the "welcome to the family" card I made for a work buddy back on the 2nd (here)? I made a coordinating Wedding Day card for Jeanette this past weekend. I lifted portions of their announcement card and edited it in Photoshop to remove some banners and fill in the tree with more leaves, printed that for the inside, then printed the verse on vellum to lay over the trees.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the front and a piece of the background print used in the announcement card and fashioned a gate-opening card for the front. This is one of my favorite PC fonts - it's Lucida Handwriting, in case you're interested, but I don't recall where I got it now. I'm a fontaholic and am always on the lookout for them!

stamps: no stamps were used in the making of this card!; paper: Colormates' Light Spring Green, SU's Vellum, Shimmery White, Whisper White cardstocks; ink: PC-generated; accessories: Cuttlebug and Wedding/Marriage embossing folder

No comments: