Thursday, December 4, 2008

Memory Makers Sweeps


I'm addicted to the Internet. There ... they say the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?! I can travel from one site to another, and realize I've been online for hours ... and I probably have WAY too many blogs on my Google Reader account ... but it's hard to weed any out, y'know?!

This sweepstakes page is one of my home pages on my PC at home and work (did you know you can set multiple pages as your home page? That way you can enter various sweeps easily when you sign on) - and if you check out the prize package for the December booty you'll understand why!

Click on the picture to see more info about the sweepstakes.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Sue ... That wreath is from Inkadinkado... Isn't it gorgeous???
Hope all is well with you!