Friday, December 5, 2008

SFYTT - Happy B'day Sue

I'm getting together tomorrow w some friends for dinner at one of my fav local restaurants to celebrate my buddy Sue's b'day. Her first choice was Outback and for whatever reason they choose to open at 3 p.m. I'm glad that worked for everyone joining us. It's a busy weekend for everyone and the others joining us have committments afterwards, but I've got a QuicKutz club meeting beforehand so this worked out great for all!

I just got this paper yesterday and have wanted to play w Jen del Muro's weekend sketch, so put the two together for a wintry b'day card but will have to use some for Christmas cards too. I inked the backs of the two ghost snowflake dies and decided to add Dazzling Diamonds to the front of the larger one.

stamps: Hero Arts' Solitary Snowflake, SU's Heard from the Heart (inside sentiment), studio g's series 11; paper: CTMH's Aspen DP and cardstock; ink: StazOn's Jet Black, VersaMagic's Cloud White; accessories: CTMH Colonial White brad, Heidi Swapp's ghost snowflake dies

No comments: