Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and the winner is ...


I used random.org to select the winner of the My Favorite Things $10 gift voucher, and it's grandmalee, who commented...

"This is soooo gorgeous! I love the soft colors with that lace! I love the other cards, too! Thanks for supporting OWH!"

grandmalee, I've just ordered the voucher and when MFT Stamps and they note that to prevent fraud, each Gift Voucher purchased must be validated by the store owner. As this is a manual job, this may take up to a day. Check your e-mail as I've just contacted you for additional info required by MFT Stamps in order to send you the voucher!

And, congrats!

p.s. stay tuned ... my blogoversary is fast approaching and that calls for ... blog candy, right?!

1 comment:

grandmalee said...

I can't thank you enough for offering this fabulous candy! MFT is such a wonderful company with great stuff! Since my daughter is a Sgt. in the Colorado Army National Guard, I'm pleased that so many people are finally learning what OWH is about. It's thanks to people like you and the bloggers and hoppers that participate that we can get out cards to those that request them! Thanks again! Lee