Saturday, March 12, 2011

think Irish thoughts

Well, it's actually a pot 'o copper 'cuz I couldn't easily locate my gold ink ... but here's another one-layer St Pat's card made from a collection of St Patrick's Day sentiments for SusanR's OLW44 challenge. You're to make a one-layer card inspired by inspiration boards posted at Pinterest, a website for "pinning" photos of really cool stuff on your very own virtual inspiration board. Mine are based on a picture of a child's bedroom decorated mainly in greens with a touch of light blue-ish gray (here). I couldn't find my lime green ink pad, so this time I used a Dark Moss Color Box chalk ink - the chalk inks seem to work best when using these less expensive clear stamps.

stamps: studio g's series 26; paper: The Paper Co's cards & envelopes; ink: Color Box Dark Moss chalk ink and Copper & Silver pigment inks

4 comments:

Kimmi said...

Very nice. So talented. *sigh*

Shobana said...

Agree with Kimmi ... *sigh*! So pretty! :)

Susan said...

Wow...this is cool! I love the blocking of the words! Very creative card! (P.S. - I couldn't even afford gold ink right now with the price of gold! LOL!)

Kathyk said...

A very cool idea

Kathyk