Monday, March 14, 2011

go green!

I'm just making a few St Pat's cards this year, and here's another CAS one, this time based on Julie's MOJO182 sketch challenge. I picked up this sparkly card stock this past weekend, but procrastinated on getting to the card-making! I must tell you, I EXCEL at procrastinating, and one of these days will look up how to join the Procrastinators Club!

BUT ... Kimmi and I DID get 90 wedding invites maybe 1/3 completed in preparation for her daughter's upcoming wedding. It surprised even us how much we accomplished this past Sunday! She treated me to some of her YUMMY pumpkin roll during a break, and I got to take the gist of the roll home afterward. Needless to say, we had dessert yesterday evening before supper! YUM!

stamps: SU's Go Green, Waltzing Mouse's Irish Blessings; paper: The Paper Co's cards 'n envelopes, SU's Garden Green; ink: Color Box's Dark Green; tools: MFT Stamps' big scallops die-namics, ek success' circle and scalloped circle punches

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Sue, great St Patty's day card, love the green against the crisp white cardstock! Fab design!! :)