Saturday, March 26, 2011

lessons from the Easter Bunny

Today's make -'n- take at CAM was this cutie patootie card and basket combo led by the lovely and talented Jill, who stamped lots of the sentiment in advance and kitted our packets. We were able to use some of the extra stamped sentiments to choose which pictures from the sentiment we popped up. I dunno if you can tell from the photo, but I popped up the bunnies and the carrot. We also used flocking, which I added to the large bunny on the basket, and to the tails of all the smaller bunnies on the matching card. To finish off the basket, we added "grass" and marshmallow bunnies. YUM! Mine's gone already ... I know, how'd THAT happen?! grins ...

all supplies provided by the lovely and talented Jill ... and I fought temptation and resisted purchasing the stamp, tho' it IS STINKIN' CUTE, eh?!

1 comment:

Kimmi said...

I hate when the bunnies eat all the candy out of my basket. I am sure that is where yours went;)